UPSTATE: Coffee Talk

    Message 1 of 28 , Jul 29, 2010

      Upstate Coffee Talk

      Wednesday, August 4, 2010 from 9:00-11:00

      Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 130 , Greenville

       Please drop-in for this informal get-together. We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments.
      This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

      Kids are welcome, but no childcare is provided.  We have lots of toys to play with!

      Susan Leiby

      Special Events Coordinator

      Message 2 of 28 , Aug 27, 2010

        Upstate Coffee Talk

        Wednesday, September 1, 2010 from 9:00-11:00

        Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132 , Greenville

        We moved to the suite next door!

        Come see our new offices!

            Message 5 of 28 , Nov 24, 2010

              Upstate Coffee Talk

              Wednesday, December 1, 2010 from 9:00-11:00

              Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132 , Greenville

              Special Guest:

              Craig Stoxen, President/CEO of SC Autism Society

              Come with your questions!

                  Message 8 of 28 , Mar 30 5:07 AM

                    Upstate Coffee Talk
                    Parent-Support

                    Wednesday, April 6, 2011 from 9:00-11:00

                    Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132 , Greenville

                    Please drop-in for this informal get-together. We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments.
                    This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

                    Kids are welcome, but no childcare is provided.  We have lots of toys to play with!

                    Businesses and organizations serving the autism community are welcome to send in materials ahead of time  that we will make available to attendees, but we ask that they respect that this meeting is for parent/caregiver support.

                    Message 9 of 28 , May 27, 2011

                      Upstate Coffee Talk

                      Wednesday, June 2, 2011 from 9:00-11:00

                      Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132 , Greenville

                       Please drop-in for this informal get-together. We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments.
                      This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

                      Kids are welcome, but no childcare is provided.  We have lots of toys to play with!

                      Please note that this is a parent and caregiver support format.

                      Businesses, organizations, and providers are welcome to send or drop materials for us to distribute.

                      Thank you for respecting the needs of our families!

                      Message 10 of 28 , May 28, 2011

                        Correction – Coffee Talk is Wednesday, June FIRST.  Clearly I need a new calendar.  J

                        Message 11 of 28 , Jun 30, 2011

                          Message 12 of 28 , Jul 28, 2011

                            Upstate Coffee Talk

                            Wednesday, August 3, 2011 from 9:00-11:00

                            Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132 , Greenville

                            Special Door Prize this month!

                                        Message 19 of 28 , Mar 29 5:50 PM

                                          Upstate Coffee Talk

                                          Wednesday, April 4, 2012 from 9:00-11:00
                                          Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132, Greenville

                                          (please check with your local SCAS offices about Coffee Talk events in your area)

                                          A special BLUE Coffee Talk to recognize Autism Awareness Month!
                                          Wear your blue, and enjoy blue treats!
                                          Find out about special Autism Awareness Month events!

                                                Message 23 of 28 , Sep 3, 2012

                                                  Upstate Coffee Talk

                                                  Wednesday, September 5, 2012 from 9:00-11:00
                                                  Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132 , Greenville

                                                  (please check with your local SCAS offices about Coffee Talk events in your area)

                                                   Please drop-in for this informal get-together. We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments.
                                                  This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

                                                  Kids are welcome, but no childcare is provided.  We have lots of toys to play with!

                                                  Please note that this is a parent and caregiver support format.

                                                  Businesses, organizations, and providers are welcome to send or drop materials for us to distribute.

                                                  Thank you for respecting the needs of our families!

                                                  Project Coordinator, "Guardianship & Protection"

                                                  Message 24 of 28 , Oct 1, 2012

                                                    Upstate Coffee Talk

                                                    Wednesday, October 3, 2012 from 9:00-11:00

                                                    Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132, Greenville

                                                     Please drop-in for this informal get-together. We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments.
                                                    This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

                                                    Kids are welcome, but no childcare is provided.  We have lots of toys to play with!

                                                    Please note that this is a parent and caregiver support format.

                                                    Businesses, organizations, and providers are welcome to send or drop materials for us to distribute.

                                                    Thank you for respecting the needs of our families!

                                                    Project Coordinator, Guardianship & Protection Grant

                                                    Project Coordinator, All Are Welcome Grant