LOWCOUNTRY: CML SuperStars this Sunday

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010

      Dear Parents and SuperStar Friends,

      This is just a reminder that we will have our CML SuperStars monthly program this Sunday, June 6 from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.  Special guest, Catherine McGuinn, a local horticultural therapist and owner of KidGardens, will be in our garden planting seeds for the Summer!

      If you haven’t signed up already, it’s not too late!  Just send me an email with your family name, how many you would like to bring and a phone number where you can be reached.

      I hope you all are having a wonderful Spring and we’ll see you soon!

      Take care,

      Christine

      Christine Kelly

      Operations Manager