Aerospace Professionals for Autism Golf Tournament @ Wild Dunes!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2010

      Aerospace Professionals for Autism First Annual Golf Tournament

      June 4, 2010

      Aerospace Professionals for Autism First Annual Golf Tournament
      to benefit South Carolina Autism Society

      The SC Autism Society is very excited to announce that we have partnered with PDS Tech to bring our newest event to Charleston .
      The “Aerospace Professionals for Autism” 1st Annual Golf Tournament.
      This exciting event will take place at the Wild Dunes ocean course on Friday, June 4, 2010.
      12:00 pm shotgun start, captains choice, cocktail reception and awards to follow.

      The tournament brochure is attached.

      For more information and to register your team, visit

      http://www.pdstech.com/charity/index.html

      or

      http://www.scautism.org

      Start off your summer with some golf at the beach, while supporting those with autism at the same time.
      Or make a weekend of it, and bring the family!

      Please feel free to forward this email to your mailing lists.

      Susan Leiby

      Special Events Coordinator