986STATEWIDE! Directory of Autism Services -- Your Submissions Needed!

    Aug 6, 2014

      The South Carolina Autism Society is collecting information on Autism Service Providers STATEWIDE!  We plan to use this to expand our Information, Referral, and Outreach services across South Carolina.  Data collected will be made available to both families and providers once it is processed.  Your submissions will help other families find the best services for their loved ones with autism.

      Please click here and submit any Service Providers you know of that serve South Carolina families affected by autism.  Consumers and Providers are welcome to submit information.

      Thank you for your assistance in this project!

      Upstate Information & Referral, Outreach, and Events

      Cell:  (864) 517-0501  (If this email has a contact person above, please call them first!)