984UPSTATE: AMAZING YOUNG ADULTS OF SOUTH CAROLINA END OF SUMMER LAKE BASH

    Aug 6, 2014

      EmojiEmojiEmojiAMAZING YOUNG ADULTS OF SOUTH A CAROLINAEmojiEmojiEmoji

      A non-profit 501 3(c)A social group for young adultsEmojiEmoji with disabilities ages 18-30 Presents our:

      Emoji END OF SUMMER LAKE BASH on Lake Keowee in Seneca.Emoji

      WHENEmojiFriday August 22 5-10 PM.

      WHEREEmojiPrivate Home-Lake Keowee- Seneca-Contact us for information.

      COSTEmojiONLY $5.00 personEmoji

      INCLUDESEmojiEmojiSwimmingEmoji in the clean,beautiful blue,green watersEmoji of Lake Keowee,surrounded by mountainsEmoji.

       We will also be having Lawn Croquet

      A BarbequeEmoji

      Ice CreamEmojiEmojiEmoji and

      BonfireEmoji

      The evening will  be accompanied by the awesome sounds of musicEmoji,your favorite tunes Emoji spun by  one of South Carolina's finest DJ's-EmojiJammin Johnny PerezEmoji,out of Greenville.Dancing Emojiwill be docksideEmoji,lakesideEmoji,gardensideEmojiunder disco lights,under the sunEmoji,moonEmoji and starsEmoji.

       RSVP REQUIRED: ASAP to reserve your spotEmoji.Contact President/Founder- Linda Davis NO LATER than Monday,August 18th via Facebook on our page"Amazing Young Adults of South Carolina"E-mailEmoji  amazingyoungadults@...  or callEmoji Linda Davis at 864-985-8371.Parents welcome to pay and stay as well  to connect with other parents.Volunteers needed and welcomed ! This is gonna be the party of the Summer !

      EmojiEmojiEmojiBE THERE OR WISH YOU HAD !!EmojiEmojiEmoji