983SC Center for Disability Resources Library
- Aug 5, 2014
Have you visited the Center for Disability Resources (CDR) Library?
The library is a collaborative effort between BabyNet/First Steps to School Readiness, the Center for Disability Resources, the South Carolina Department of Disabilities and Special Needs, and the University of South Carolina School of Medicine Library. The CDR Library consists of books, videos, brochures, and audiotapes covering a variety of disability-related topics.
- Books may be borrowed for a month. Videos may be borrowed for two weeks.
- Materials can be mailed to your home or office.
- Postage-paid return mailers are available for materials sent to South Carolina families. And all South Carolina residents may continue borrowing multiple items at one time.
You can search the catalog and order books at http://uscm.med.sc.edu/CDR/searchingcatalog.asp.
The CDR Library also produces:
· a monthly newsletter. Click here to view the August Newsletter.
· A great blog, with regular information on disability-resources in South Carolina. Click here to view the blog.
Visit the CDR Library online at http://uscm.med.sc.edu/CDR/.
South Carolina Autism Society
Upstate Information & Referral, Outreach, and Events
5 Century Drive, Suite 132
Greenville, SC 29607
Cell: (864) 517-0501 (If this email has a contact person above, please call them first!)
Visit us online at http://www.scautism.org