975PROTECTION AND ADVOCACY FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES--PLEASE COMMENT ON 2014-2015 PRIORITIES

    Jul 28, 2014

      From: Dave Zoellner [mailto:Zoellner@...]
      Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 2:03 PM
      To: Dave Zoellner
      Subject: PROTECTION AND ADVOCACY FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES--PLEASE COMMENT ON 2014-2015 PRIORITIES

      P&A is preparing annual priorities for the 2014-2015 year starting October 1, 2014.

      We invite public comments about our proposed P&A priorities and program until September 10, 2013.

      You can use survey monkey to respond:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/priorities2014-2015

      The survey monkey is also available on our website:  www.pandasc.org   Our website has a printable survey form that can returned by fax or postage-paid US mail.   We can make alternative versions of the survey available upon request.

      We would appreciate your response and distribution of this announcement to your members or anyone who may have an interest in sharing comments.

      If you have any questions, please contact me.  Thanks.

      Dave Zoellner

      David H. Zoellner, Managing Attorney
      Protection and Advocacy for People with Disabilities, Inc.
      1569 Sam Rittenberg Blvd.
      Charleston SC 29407
      zoellner@...
      843 763-8571 (voice and TTY)
      800 743-2553 (Toll free in South Carolina--voice and TTY)
      843 571-0880 (FAX)

      Please let P&A know what you think about our proposed priorities for next year.

       You can complete a short survey at:    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/priorities2014-2015

      The public comment period ends September 10, 2014.  Thank You

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you improperly received it, please: (i) Delete the e-mail and any attachments; (ii) Destroy any copies that may have been made; (iii) Do not use, copy or distribute the contents in any form; (iv) Notify the sender by return e-mail or by calling 843 763-8571 ext. 11.  No privilege is waived by improper transmission.  Thank you

      Please consider making a donation to help us continue to advocate for people with disabilities across South Carolina.  P&A is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization; donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.

      cid:image006.png@...3D3290