972PICKENS -- Service Coordination Expansion

    Jul 18 10:19 AM

      Hi Everyone!

      We are pleased to announce that the South Carolina Autism Society will be accepting service coordination referrals for Pickens County. Previously we only accepted PDD cases from Pickens but have decided to expand to full service coordination for the area. This county joins Cherokee, Spartanburg, Greenville Anderson, and Laurens where we already provide service coordination services. Please contact me at  melissa@... or 864-978-5912 if you have any questions or wish to make a referral for service coordination.

      Melissa Shope

      Case Management Supervisor

      South Carolina Autism Society

      5 CenturyDrive Suite 132

      Greenville, SC 29607

      office (864) 241-8669

      cell (864) 978-5912

      fax (864) 241-8667

      melissa@...

      NOTICE: This message is confidential, intended for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is (i) proprietary to the sender, and/or, (ii) privileged, confidential and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable state and federal law, including, but not limited to, privacy standards imposed pursuant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act ("HIPAA").  Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any applicable privilege.  If you have received this email in error, please delete it immediately.  Thank you in advance for your compliance with this notice.