966UPSTATE: Directory of Services

    Jul 8, 2014

      The South Carolina Autism Society is collecting information on Autism Service Providers in the Upstate.  We plan to use this to expand our Information, Referral, and Outreach services in this region.  Data collected will be made available to both families and providers once it is processed.

      Please click here and submit any Autism Service Providers you know of in the Upstate region.  Consumers and Providers are welcome to submit information.

      Thank you for your assistance in this project!

      Outreach & Events

      Cell:  (864) 517-0501