952Disability-Inclusive Place of Worship Listing UPDATE

    Jun 3, 2014

      The South Carolina Autism Society is updating its All Are Welcome faith-inclusion website listing of disability-inclusive places of worship.  We need your help!

      If you attend or know of a place of worship in South Carolina that is disability-friendly, whether through specific disability programs or general inclusion, we want to know!  Please submit your place of worship listing at http://www.allarewelcome.info/index.php/submit-place-of-worship.  Please share this link with anyone who may be interested.

      You may also visit and share the website for tips on faith-inclusion.  The main website is http://www.AllAreWelcome.info.

      Cell:  (864) 517-0501

      Join us at Strides for Autism!

      Midlands -- Saturday, May 3, 2014, Finlay Park, Columbia

      Visit https://scautism.org/strides/ for more information and registration!