951UPSTATE: Coffee Talk Parent Support

    Jun 2, 2014

      Please drop-in for Coffee Talk on Wednesday, June 4th from 9 -11 am

      at the Upstate office of the South Carolina Autism Society, 5 Century Drive, Suite 132, Greenville!

      We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments.

      This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

      Kids are welcome, but no childcare is provided. We have lots of toys to play with!

      **Important Provider Notice!**

      Please note that this is a parent and caregiver support format only. We appreciate you sharing the announcement with the families you serve. Businesses, organizations, and other providers may send or drop materials for us to distribute. Thank you for respecting the privacy of our families!

      Cell:  (864) 517-0501

      Join us at Strides for Autism!

      Upstate -- Saturday, April 5, 2014, Heritage Park, Simpsonville

      Midlands -- Saturday, May 3, 2014, Finlay Park, Columbia

      Visit https://scautism.org/strides/ for more information and registration!

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic