887UPSTATE: FREE PROM DRESSES!

    Mar 6, 2014

      PLEASE FORWARD TO THOSE WHO MAY BE INTERESTED:

      FREE PROM DRESS GIVEAWAY!

      SATURDAY MARCH 15, 2014

      3pm

      McALISTER SQUARE, GREENVILLE SC

      For the past 4 years the Greenville based nonprofit Think2xtwice.org has gifted hundreds of teens in the Upstate with free prom dresses, shoes and accessories. This year will be even more spectacular as we giveaway over 300 prom dresses to area teens who may not have had an opportunity to attend the prom due to financial hardships. We understand how important it is for a young lady to look and feel beautiful on prom night and with the help of over 40 caring individuals in the community the Fairy Godmother Project intends to once again bless teens free of charge.

      The prom dress giveaway will be Saturday March 15, 2014 3:00pm at McAlister Square located at 225 S. Pleasantburg Dr., Greenville SC. All teens are invited, any school in the Upstate can participate, school ID is required unless the school they attend does not require an ID, no dresses will be given to pageant participants only those attending this years high school prom qualify.

      Thank you,

      Traci Fant

      CEO Think2xTwice.org

      864-325-3592