884LOWCOUNTRY: CML SuperStars on Sunday, March 9, 2014

    Mar 5, 2014

      Come join the fun.....

      SuperStars

      Sunday, March 9, 2014

      10:00am -12:00pm

      Please join us on Sunday, March 9th from 10:00am - 12:00pm!

      We have made registration for our Supterstars familes even easier! Now you can register online at  https://6860.blackbaudhosting.com/6860/SuperStars-09Mar2014

      Select the quantity of people attending, fill out the required fields, and we will see you Sunday!

      For those of you who may not have attended SuperStars before, the Children's Museum of the Lowcountry is open for FREE from 10am - 12pm on the second and forth Sunday of every month (with the exception of holidays) for children with special needs and their families.  It is a wonderful opportunity to explore the Museum in a more relaxed setting and to mingle with other families from around the tri-county area.

      If you are interested in attending, please register online or RSVP the number in your party and your family's name to jason@....  Also, please feel free to forward this invitation to family and friends who may be interested in the CML SuperStars program. Space is limited so registration is required. Thank you and we hope to see you and your family on Sunday, March 9th.

      SuperStars Resources

      Charleston Area Therapeutic Riding
      Charleston Area Therapeutic Riding
      2669 Hamilton Road
      Johns Island, SC 29455

      Family Connection of South Carolina

      Tracie Hayward

      Family Connection Logo

      Charleston Area Coordinator

      124 Kimberton Avenue
      Moncks Corner, SC 29461

      Phone: 843-556-5010

      Email: thayward@....

      Heathly Home Foods

      Charleston Area Website

      7311 Pepperdam Ave.

      North Charleston, SC 29418

      On Aisle 9 Resource Blog for Families with Disabilities

      onaisle9.wordpress.com

      South Carolina Early Autism Project

      If you have a resource you would like to add to the list, please contact Jason Dodd at jason@....

      Contact Us

      25 Ann Street

      Charleston, SC 29403
      phone: 843.853.8962
      fax: 843.853.1042

      Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter View our videos on YouTube Gray

      Next SuperStars

      March 9, 2014

      March 23, 2014

      Email Sponsored By:
      Learn more about the Constant Contact Cares4Kids program

      The Constant Contact Cares for Kids program supports youth oriented nonprofit organizations. Learn more about the Cares for Kids program.

      More than 500,000 small businesses and organizations trust Constant Contact to connect with their customers and members. Signup for a free 60-day trial.

      Forward email

      Safe Unsubscribe

      This email was sent to susanl@..., by jason@...

      Children's Museum of the Lowcountry | 25 Ann Street | Charleston | SC | 29403