879Disability Advocacy Day POSTPONED

    Mar 4 8:54 AM

      POSTPONED

      Due to the possibility of rain tomorrow, the Partnership of Disability Organizations voted to postpone Disability Advocacy Day.  They are working to reschedule it on another Wednesday this month.   We will notify you as soon as we know more.  For more information visit:  www.scdisabilityadvocacy.org

      Disability Advocacy Day Co-sponsors:

      Arc of South Carolina, Babcock Center, Inc., Brain Injury Association of South Carolina, Center for Developmental Services, Family Connection of South Carolina, Impact South Carolina, Partners In Policymaking, People On The Go, PRO-Parents of South Carolina, South Carolina Autism Society, S.C. Human Service Providers Association, South Carolina Respite Coalition, S.C. Spinal Cord Injury Association, PRO-parents.

      Cell:  (864) 517-0501 ß New Number