877Strides for Autism Volunteers Needed!

    Mar 3, 2014

      Our Strides for Autism events would be nearly as successful if it weren’t for our wonderful VOLUNTEERS!  If you are interested helping out with Strides for Autism, now is the time to sign up!

      We have immediate need for volunteers to hang posters around the Upstate and Midlands regions.  Posters are ready and will be delivered to you.

      At the Strides events, we have various opportunities from setup to breakdown, monitoring the bounce house or doing face painting, or helping with registration or t-shirt distribution.  We welcome your business or other group if you would like to volunteer as a group.

      To sign up to volunteer, visit the page for your desired event.  You are welcome to pick one or even a few different slots!

      Upstate:  Click here www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0945A9AF23A0F94-upstate

      Midlands:  Click here www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0945A9AF23A0F94-midlands1

      If you have any additional questions, please email SusanL@....  Thank you for supporting the South Carolina Autism Society!

      Cell:  (864) 517-0501 ß New Number