870UPSTATE: TOP Soccer Sunday 9-23-2014

    Feb 19, 2014

      TOP Soccer This Sunday

      February 23rd

      Our next TOP Soccer session for the 2014 spring is this Sunday.

      Time is 4:15 pm to 5:30 pm

      Again, we will be at

      Carolina Indoor Soccer

      1072 S. Batesville Rd., Greer SC

      864 879 0003

      http://soccerspeedy.com/

      Other sessions this spring will be:

      March 9, 2014

      March 23, 2014

      April 13, 2014

      April 27, 2014

      As always - No reservations required.

      TOP Soccer is for Players with special needs and we use Buddies to assist them with activities as led by a coach.  Buddies do not need to be experienced soccer players, they only need a desire to help others.

      More information is available at the CESA website (http://www.carolinaelitesc.com/TOPSoccer/index_E.html)

      And the South Carolina Youth Soccer Site

      http://www.scysa.org/programs/topsoccer.aspx

      There is no charge to participate and we only require Players to complete a registration form available at http://www.carolinaelitesc.com/TOPSoccer/index_E.html

      Or at check in.

      Buddies we ask that you to sign in when you come to help.

      Everybody is welcome and reservations NOT required, just come ready to have fun.

      Drinks & Snacks

      At the end of each session, we try to provide a snack and drink for the Players as they leave.  At our last meeting, CESA provided these.  For Sunday‚Äôs session the Ingersolls have offered to provide drinks and CESA will be bringing snacks.  Thanks to everyone who offers their help.

      E-Mail List

      We try maintaining our email list as current as possible.  If you wish

      to be removed from the address list, know of someone who would like to be added, you would like us to use a different address, or if there is something else you think we could do to improve TOP Soccer please let us know.

      If you have questions please contact Richard Delap (864 268 1835).