866Santa Clara University Parent Study

    Feb 12, 2014

      Santa Clara University is conducting a research study to better understand the experiences of caring for a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Our principal investigator is Cary Watson, Ph.D., a faculty member in the Counseling Psychology department at Santa Clara University.

      Because of your experience with ASD, we are requesting your participation in this study.  It involves completing this online survey consisting of 80-100 questions, which will require approximately 30-45 minutes of your time.  Your participation in this study is voluntary.  By choosing to participate in this study, you will have the option of entering a raffle for one of four new 16GB iPad Mini tablets.   You can choose to withdraw from this study at any time and you will still have the option of entering the iPad Mini raffle.  The results of the research study may be published, but your name will not be used.

      Click https://scuecp.az1.qualtrics..com/SE/?SID=SV_6x9PgINz7tfpqg5 to participate in the study.

      Cell:  (864) 517-0501 ß New Number