860UPSTATE: YMCA Spectrum Valentine Ball

    Feb 10, 2014

      Don’t miss out on our annual Spectrum Valentine Ball!  The 2014 Spectrum Ball is a night of dancing and celebration for families living with someone on the Autism spectrum.  It's a fun, safe, and sensory-appropriate event.  Don’t like to dance?  That’s okay!  We have plenty of other activities going on!  Just come out and “have a Ball!”  Join us for our annual Spectrum Valentine Ball at the Adams Mill Program Center, 100 Adams Mill Road, Simpsonville on Saturday, February 22nd from 6 - 8:30 pm.

      When

      Saturday, February 22, 6:00 – 8:30 pm

      Where

      The YMCA Adams Mill Program Center Gym/Ballroom

      100 Adams Mill Road, Simpsonville

      Who's Invited

      Father/daughter couples, mother/son couples, or entire families.  Everyone!  All families affected by autism or related conditions are invited.  All ages are welcome.  You do not need to be a Y member, nor a resident of Greenville.

      Dress

      Semi-formal (or whatever you choose!)

      Activities include:

      A Rocking DJ ... and a Square dance!

      Snacks -- including a Chocolate fountain

      Family photos -- professionally done

      ...and more!

      Cost

      $25 per family (scholarships available).  Fees paid at the door on February 22nd.

      For more information

      Contact Greg McKee at 864-963-3608 x 24 or gmckee@...

      Register now at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0945A9AF23A0F94-ymcaPlease consider signing up to bring a drink or snack to share.

      Cell:  (864) 517-0501 ß New Number