858Upstate Challenger Sports

    Feb 5, 2014

      From: Mark Hoffman [mailto:mark13407@...]

      Her is an email i got right after i left. It is for upstate challangers sports, If any one might be interested they can contact me for more info or Kristi Hunsinger her number is at the bottom of the email.

       Hi Friends!  I hope everyone has had a great start to the new year.... it's hard to believe it is already February!  We had hope to start basketball this weekend, but due to some schedule conflicts we will have to delay basketball until Saturday February 22 at 3:00pm at Piedmont Presbyterian Church gym.  There will be no charge to play.

      The Piedmont Presbyterian Youth will be hosting a Valentine Sock-Hop Dance on Saturday February 15 from 6-9 pm.  They encourage anyone attending to dress in your best 50's outfit!  Our family will not be able to attend due to a prior commitment, but wanted to make sure you all know that you are invited.

      Finally, we will have baseball registrations on Saturday, February 22 and Saturday, March 1 during basketball.  The cost will be $25 and will include Jersey and trophy.  Our games will be played at the Wren Youth Association fields.  The Wren Youth Association has invited us to participate in their Opening Day parade which will be Saturday, March 15...time to be determined(most likely early that morning), but wanted you to know so you can mark the date on your calendar.  If you know of anyone who would like to play baseball, please have them come to one of the sign-up days.  I will be ordering jerseys on Monday March 3....after the order is placed I can not add anyone... they would be welcome to play but will not get a jersey.  The order must be placed by this day to ensure we have jerseys before the parade.

      Thanks to everyone... hope to see you on Saturday, February 22!

      Kristy Hunsinger

      864-551-0936