      March 23, 2014

      April 13, 2014

      April 27, 2014

      4:30 pm to 5:45 pm

      Again, we will meet at

      Carolina Indoor Soccer

      1072 S. Batesville Rd., Greer SC

      864 879 0003

      TOP Soccer is for Players with special needs and we use Buddies to assist them with the activities.  Buddies do not need to be experienced soccer players.  They only need a desire to help others.

      More information is available at the CESA website (http://www.carolinaelitesc.com/TOPSoccer/index_E.html)

      And the South Carolina Youth Soccer website

      There is no charge to participate.

      We only ask Players to complete a registration form (attached) or available at http://www.carolinaelitesc.com/TOPSoccer/index_E.html and bring the form to check in.

      For Buddies we only ask that you to sign in when you come to help.

      At TOP Soccer we function in a very relaxed fashion.

      No reservations required, just come ready to have fun.

      E-Mail Lists

      We try maintaining our email list as current as possible. If you are receiving these emails and wish not to please let us know, if you know of someone who would like to be included please let us know, if you would like us to use a different address please let us know, and if there is something else you think we could do to improve TOP Soccer please let us know.

      If you have any questions contact Richard Delap (864 268 1835).