853UPSTATE: Special Needs Basketball at the Easley YMCA

    Jan 21, 2014

    Children's Services Council,

       I'm excited to announce that registration for Buddy Basketball will officially open for registration this Friday, January 17th!  Information can be found here http://www.pcymca.net/special-needs-basketball.php or on the attached flyer. Please pass along the information to anyone and all who may be interested in participating or helping as a buddy!

      Here's how the Council can help

    -Pass along the flyer to any and all who are interested.  Feel free to post it, forward it, announce it to the world :)

    -Pass along contact suggestions for buddy's.  Ideally, I would love the same buddy's for the whole 6 weeks.

    -Any ideas on who to contact for sponsors for trophies and t-shirts?  I'm going to move forward with contacting career services at the school district to see if they would help with shirts.  Any other ideas?

    -Any ideas for refreshment donations for parents during the program?

    I'm excited to offer this opportunity and look forward to impacting our community!

    Heather

    --

    Heather Cirincione, Program Director

    Easley YMCA

    201 Burns Rd.

    Easley, SC 29640
    P: 864.855.9622
    www.pcymca.net

    Putting Christian principles into practice through programs

    that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all!

    --

    Whitney Moore, Coordinator

    Children's Services Council

    864-423-4269