834Support SCAS for #GivingTuesday!

    Dec 3, 2013

      Support the South Carolina Autism Society through

      http://community.givingtuesday.org/C/Images/GT_logo2013-finalv3.png

      Thanksgiving is over… we braved the crowds on Black Friday… we supported our local communities on Small Business Saturday… and we searched for discounts on Cyber Monday.
      Now is our chance to support those causes that mean the most to us through Giving Tuesday!

      The South Carolina Autism Society is busy supporting our families in many ways, including Service Coordination to ensure individuals get all the services for which they are entitled, Information & Referral for families with a new or existing diagnosis, and the Parent School Partnership supporting individuals in the school system.  In addition, we just completed the 5th Annual Thanksgiving Turkey Drive, partnering with the LUCAS Network to provide Thanksgiving assistance to 80 families.  We continue to partner with several groups in the next few weeks to provide fun, autism-friendly events for our families.  (See below for details!) We have a full slate of both new and returning events being planned for the New Year.

      Visit our website at www.scautism.org for information on our services and events, or contact us at 803-750-6988 or scas@... if there are ways we can assist you.

      So on this Giving Tuesday, please consider making a donation to the South Carolina Autism Society, and help us continue to support our Mission of ensuring that all individuals with autism spectrum disorders meet their maximum potential.   Click here to donate now, or mail your check to 806 12th Street, West Columbia, SC  29169.

      December Events:

      Wednesday, December 4 – Coffee Talk Parent Support @ Upstate SCAS Office.

      Wednesday, December 4 – Digital Books training in Columbia.  Click here for more information.

      Saturday, December 7 – SCAS Upstate Holiday Party, presented by the AT&T Pioneers.  Click here for more information.

      Saturday, December 7 – SCAS Float in the Greenville Poinsettia Christmas Parade.

      Sunday, December 8 – YMCA Spectrum Holiday Party, presented by the YMCA of Greenville.  Click here to register.

      Wednesday, December 11 – Visual Supports training in Rock Hill.  Click here for more information.

      Saturday, December 21 – Pre-Holiday Respite Event, with the Junior League of Columbia.  Click here for more information.

      Cell:  (864) 517-0501 ß New Number