SC Autism Society MIDLANDS: Pre-Holiday Respite Event

(832)
  • Susan Leiby
    Dec 2, 2013 Expand Messages

      j0436388

      The South Carolina Autism Society

      is partnering with

      Junior League of Columbia

      to host a Pre-Holiday Respite Event!

      j0436388

       Our goal is to give caregivers an opportunity to do last minute Holiday preparations while creating a memorable and fun event for our friends on the spectrum!

      -Siblings are invited as well-

      Saturday, December 21st,  2-5pm

      All Star Gymnastics, 4046 Fernandina Rd.

      Columbia, SC 29212

      All Star Gymnastics is an indoor facility that offers a safe, fun and physically interactive environment.  Food will be provided to include gluten free options.

      Space is limited!! Register by calling or emailing Sarah at 803-750-6988 ext. 120 or sarah@....

      We look forward to seeing you soon!

      j0098151

      Volunteer opportunities are available as well.  Submit your information to www.scautism.org.