830UPSTATE: Coffee Talk Parent Support

    Nov 29, 2013

      Upstate Coffee Talk Parent Support

      Wednesday, December 4, 2013 from 9:00-11:00
      Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132, Greenville

       Please drop-in for this informal get-together. We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments.
      This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

      Kids are welcome, but no childcare is provided.  We have lots of toys to play with!

      Important Provider Notice!
      Please note that this is a parent and caregiver support format only.
      We appreciate you sharing the announcement with the families you serve.

      Businesses, organizations, and other providers may send or drop materials for us to distribute.

      Thank you for respecting the privacy of our families!

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic