609UPSTATE: Coffee Talk

    Nov 5 10:21 AM

      Upstate Coffee Talk

      Wednesday, November 7, 2012 from 9:00-11:00

      Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132, Greenville

       Please drop-in for this informal get-together. We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments.
      This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

      Kids are welcome, but no childcare is provided.  We have lots of toys to play with!

      Please note that this is a parent and caregiver support format.

      Businesses, organizations, and providers are welcome to send or drop materials for us to distribute.

      Thank you for respecting the needs of our families!

      Project Coordinator, Guardianship & Protection Grant

      Project Coordinator, All Are Welcome Grant

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic