455Homework Help Online

    Feb 2, 2012

           Good morning! Yesterday at Coffee Talk there was a discussion about parents having to re-learn math to help their children with their homework. I have a link that might help! I had seen this on the morning news a few months ago and decided to save it in case... I've heard this academy has a large following & kids really like how the teacher explains things! They cover everything but English courses- scroll down and you'll see what I mean (including basic math):

           If you would, please post this for me on the forums. I don't know how to start a post lol :(

      Or if you can't let me know and I will try to figure it out...

      Thanks!

      Rhonda Weed