239UPSTATE: Coffee Talk

    Nov 24, 2010

      Upstate Coffee Talk

      Wednesday, December 1, 2010 from 9:00-11:00

      Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 132 , Greenville

      Special Guest:

      Craig Stoxen, President/CEO of SC Autism Society

      Come with your questions!

       Please drop-in for this informal get-together. We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments.
      This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.

      Kids are welcome, but no childcare is provided.  We have lots of toys to play with!

      Susan Leiby

      Special Events Coordinator