Midlands Army List

  • David Roland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      From Fraiser Oaks.

      "Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 10:34:46 -0600
      From: Steve Krause <s_krause@...>
      Subject: Midlands Army Email

      I have for a few years maintained a Midlands Army mailing list. This
      has
      simply been a list of email addresses in my address list for posting
      announcements. It's been particularly good for people who don't want
      deal with list traffic and/or Yahoo!.

      It got slagged a few months ago. I've got a hardcopy, but I thought
      it
      would be a good opportunity to fully update it. So, please pass this
      along to anyone you know who is interested in Midlands Army
      announcements, whether they fight or not. I will add their email
      address
      into that list. This list will not be published, will be used ONLY
      for
      Midlands Army emails, and will be used only by myself and/or the
      Army
      command staff.

      Captain Dietrich von Andernach"