Fw: Now is the time to prepare for war! (Northern Oaken War Maneuvers XVIII)

  • rtesca-tgs1492@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2014
      FYI

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Ginevra Boscoli <ginevra.boscoli@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 1:09 PM
      Subject: Now is the time to prepare for war! (Northern Oaken War Maneuvers XVIII)

      Good cousins,

      May the sun shine gently upon you, for our time of peace is drawing to an end.

      As we well know, the drums of war may now be heard in the Kingdom of the East. I write to you this day to invite all folk of the glorious Midrealm to gather that we may prepare for the time when the Dragon meets the Tiger on the fields of the Debatable Lands!

      The Barony of the Cleftlands and the Shire of Falcon's Quarry open our borders that we may learn with and from our neighbors and friends throughout the Middle Kingdom. Join us for a weekend of armored and rapier combat, archery, and thrown weapons! Do not fear for the safety of your loved ones, as with so many fierce warriors in one place, we have ample room to engage the less-martially inclined in the gentler pastimes of dance, bocce, classes in the arts and science, and bardic feats such as never before been witnessed!

      We gather beginning Friday, June 6, 2014 in Wellington, Ohio, a place a mere 45 miles southwest of Cleveland and close to well-established trade routes. As this missive must needs be short, I kindly direct you to  http://nowm.cleftlands.org

      to further elaborate on the details of our plans.

      The conflict approaches nearer day by day. I pray that we may draw upon our joint strength and our common loyalty to the Crown to emerge victorious in the coming days of War.

      Yours in service and fealty,

      Lady Ginevra Boscoli
      Deputy Autocrat
      Northern Oaken War Manuevers