Fw: From the Regional Seneschal's Desk: April, A.S. 48

  • rtesca-tgs1492@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 6:12 PM
      Hey folks, here's a leter from the Midlands Seneschal you might find of interest.

      We'll talk more about "the NMS audit fire drill" she mentions at our meeting on Sunday.

      She mentions that it would a good idea for the seneschal to receive copies of other officers' reports.  She's right, it would.

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com