Maidens

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2014

      Now that we are through Twelfth Night, I can turn my thoughts to the future. And in this case less than a week out. Looking for a day trip ride to Maidens. Anyone going who can spare room for me, a bag of garb and some armor? Let me know.

      A Missive couriered from the scriptorium of THL Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen, ODH, by Lady Anna von Droidburg