TGS Meeting Notes 2014-01-12

  • rtesca-tgs1492@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2014
      Notes from TGS Meeting held 2014-01-12

      Present: Robyyan, Gianetta, Juliana, Ceridwen visiting from Brendoken, Dunstan, Matilda, Bojei, Fern, Aethelwulf, Tacit, Christian, Saraswati, Phebe, Kevin, Jocelyn, Mark, Alexander, Hal

      (It was great to have so many people present!)

      Thanks to Gianetta for volunteering to be our Minister of Arts and Sciences.

      There's a request for comment on the SCA Seneschal's page, considering changing the minimum number of officers.  See http://socsen.sca.org/how-many-officers/ if you'd like to comment.

      In February, let's talk about officer regalia for Tree-Girt-Sea.  We don't seem to have any, and probably should.

      Jocelyn says there's no news from the Herald's office.

      Knight's Marshal Fern says things are continuing as usual.  We're as ready as we can be for fighting practice after 12th night, we might get confirmation from U. Chicago tomorrow.

      Exchequer Juliana says we have money to run 12th night, and we've received the ACCEPS report with preregistrations.

      Quartermaster Hal showed the 6 new directional signs he and Dunstan made.  They're adjustable for left, right , or straight direction, so they can be set as needed.  Thanks, guys!

      Ayreton Carnivale is expected to be the July 4 weekend.

      12th Night planning finalized (thanks, Matilda)
      * bowling is cancelled, the person who was going to run it has to work
      * we agreed to let Gianetta spend up to $20 on gift baskets for A&S competition prizes
      * if you have reciepts to turn in for 12th night expenses, submit them _AT TWELFTH NIGHT__ to Matilda, the event steward!
      * Fern wants people to bring banners for decoration

      Meeting ended at 8:00, and there was a fair bit of additional conversation, hanging out, and small group planning for 12th night.

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com