Skip to search.

Next weekends meeting

  • Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2014

      Can we confirm the time and location for the January meeting next Sunday. I seem to recall that it’s going to be in the afternoon instead, or something and at the church is this correct.

      In Service I remain,

      THL Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen, O.D.H., A.P.F.

      Royalty Liaison for Tree-Girt-Sea Twelfth Night – L’Arte dell’ Italia

      Meadows Herald; Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton

      petite et accipietis - John 16:22

      Gregory ‘Ash’ Miller

      773-712-8728 (Best hours to reach me are 5pm-10pm CST)

    • rtesca-tgs1492@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2014
        As we said at the last meeting, we've moved January to a week earlier than usual, at the same hour and place.  Which means next weekend, Jan. 12, at 7:00pm at the church.  That's the Congregational Church of Jefferson Park, 5320 W. Giddings St., Chicago 60630.

        On the agenda will be the regular quick officer briefings, and a final round of update / planning / discussion for 12th Night.

        Anything else for the Agenda?  In particular, where are we on sign making - is there a project to be done on Sunday?

        Let me know by 5pm on Wednesday, please, so I can get the agenda out earlier than I did last month.

        Thanks!

        http://robyyan.googlepages.com