Chicago Renaissance Dance has a new home!!!

  • Margrett Norwoode
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 16 6:46 PM
      Renaissance Dance in Chicago has a new home!!! Please join us on Tuesday evenings from 7pm to 9pm at The South Church in Mt. Prospect. The more people we have, the greater the variety of dances we can do.

      If you are coming, please RSVP on http://www.meetup.com/The-Chicago-Renaissance-Dance-Meetup-Group/

      Contact me if you have any questions!!

      Yours in service,
      Lady Margrett Norwoode
    • Margrett Norwoode
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 23 7:39 AM
        Our practice this week has a special feature, based on requests from the attendees. Dunstan and I will be dressing in Elizabethan clothing to demonstrate what it looks like to do the dances in historical context.

        We had a great time last week, with several new attendees and a variety of dances:
        Upon a Summer's Day;
        Belle Qui Pavane;
        Lorayn Almain;
        Amoroso;
        and a little more complicated English Country Dance for four couples than we had done before, Hyde Park.

        Please come and join us tomorrow from 7pm to 9pm at The South Church in Mt. Prospect.