Foxhunt IX - A Mongolian Naadam

  • Kelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2013
      September 7th 2013 9am-9pm
      Plowman's Park
      Big Rock IL

      Good Gentles! Come and join the Canton of Foxvale for our 9th annual event. We have chosen to honor our Mongolian Brothers with a Naadam, complete with "mounted rapier tourney," heavy combat, and ARCHERY!.

      If more peaceful activities are what you crave, there will be classes, period board games, merchants, a scribal playroom, and children's activities.

      A hearty Lunch will be served on site for $6.

      A magnificent Mongolian feast will be served for $10

      There will be a Baronial Court!

      Check the website for more information.

      Come enjoy one of the last outdoor events of the year. 86 degrees and sunny!