Pennsic Ride

  • earnwulf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2013
      Hello!

      This is Kai Wallace/Earnwulf AElfgarressune, I'm going to Pennsic from Chicago and would be interesting in sharing a ride, I am without a automobile, and a mild scadian packrat. I'm a flight attendant and have flown for the past couple years, but am renting a storage unit with friends after Pennsic this year, so am transferring my Pennsic related goods there.

      I'm happy to help with gas and or driving responsibilities!

      Shoot me a message
      Earnwulf@...
      305-304-1624