Need help with Coronation decorations

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2013
      Dear TGS people,

      Is anyone free to help me decorate the Coronation site (especially the gym) on Saturday morning? Alexander is still sick, so he is not available.

      We will have large banners from Vanished Wood, plus all the personal banners that show up, plus whatever TGS tablecloths/ hangings/ runners will be available.

      The stage and the gym will be much improved by decorations, but there is no need to decorate the church.

      What do you think about decorating with flowers, if we can spare any flowers from our local gardens? I have a nice crop of daffodils, and violets, and maybe it's time to trim some of the forsythia, too.

      Thanks for all suggestions and/or  volunteers!

      yours,

      Fern