Pre-Event meeting this weekend?

  • vrayhill
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2013
      I have temporarily misplaced my brain, but are we having a last minute planning meeting this weekend at Fern & Robbyans? Or am I making this up and we have everything under control?

      If so what day and time?

      Thanks,
      Jocelyn
    • Amy Woolard
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2013
        sunday 2 pm at Fern and Robbyans 2506 W Morse, Chicago.

        "When you stumble, make it part of the dance! "

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2013

          This sunday, 2 pm at Fern and Robbyan's 2506 W. Morse, chicago