Re: [SCA-Tree-Girt-Sea] TGS Meeting- Marshalls report

  • Rob Bryar
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 16, 2012

      Lady Fern:

      I am curious to hear more about the Wednesday practices. I did not know one existed...

      Stormcrow

      On Nov 16, 2012 2:53 PM, "Fern" <fern1445-tgs@...> wrote:

      Dear All,

      Here is the Marshalls report for the TGS meeting:

      1. Practice continue as usual. Sundays at U of Chicago in combination with Grey Gargoyles. Wednesday at our church, supervised by Kith the Silent. Tuesdays at Northbrook High School, in combination with Thieves of Hearts.
      2. No reported injuries, no problems this month.
      3. Deputy Marshall is needed. Must attend occasional TGS meetings, as well as fighting practice.

      submitted,

      Sir Fern de la Foret, TGS Knight Marshall

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 23, 2012
        Dear Lord Stormcrow,

        I forwarded your email to Lord Kith the Silent last week. Did he contact you already? Lord Kith is the marshal in charge of that practice. I don't have his phone number on me, but I can find it for you.

        The Wednesday practice is at the same church as the usual TGS meeting.
        Congregational Church of Jefferson Park, 5320 W Giddings St, Chicago, IL 60630.

        The practice occurs in the upstairs gym, and someone has to unlock the door, so it's important to meet up with the marshal at the beginning of the practice. I believe they practice from 7-9pm.

        If you want to show up next Wednesday, that might work OK. Good luck!

        yours,