Re: [SCA-Tree-Girt-Sea] TGS Business Meeting Sunay 11/18/12

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2012
      I have nothing urgent to report.

      Kevin Ambrozijwski,TGS  MOAS

      --- On Thu, 11/15/12, PJ <reaneypj@...> wrote:

      From: PJ <reaneypj@...>
      Subject: [SCA-Tree-Girt-Sea] TGS Business Meeting Sunay 11/18/12
      To: SCA-Tree-Girt-Sea@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 4:17 PM

      Hello Everyone,

      This has been a challenging year for us in regards to planning for 12th Night since we did not have site until last. I am certain we can put together and pull off a Spectacular Event that people will rave about! I am strongly encouraging anyone who has already volunteered or those of you looking to volunteer to attend this Sunday's meeting. As we have less than 2 months it is important that we have everyone on board and on the same page to ensure the event is a success.

      I would like to dedicate as much time as possible in Sunday's meeting to 12th Night. That being said, I am asking any officer who has a report for this weekend to please contact me as soon as possible so we can revise the meeting agenda to dedicate more time to 12th Night planning.

      If anyone has any questions regarding Sunday's meeting, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

      At your service,

      Phebe