May 9th Art/volunteer Community outreach event

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      Anyone want to play Chatelaine for a night? It involves going to Chief O'Neill's Restaurant, 3471 N Elston (near Addison Ave), for a meeting, getting to have wine & cheese, and answering any questions that come up about the SCA.
      I got invited partly because of my tie in to the Jefferson Park Neighborhood Association (I'm president), but one of the people organizing this was so intrigued by what I'd told her about the SCA, that she included us as a potential volunteer opportunity in her listing.
      Unfortunately, due to another commitment, I can't be there until later, after 8, when it starts at 7 (with meet & greet at 6:30).
      It'd be great if someone were interested in going who's also local to the NW side, which will make other stuff discussed more relavent, but it seems like a good opportunity to have at least some coverage.
      Feel free to contact me off list.
      -Nadezda