TGS Prep Meeting/New Year's Potluck Party Sunday Jan 8th

  • PJ
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2012
      The January 18th meeting will be cancelled in lieu of a prep meeting/New
      Year's Potluck party to get stuff done for 12th Night. The New Year's Potluck party will be this Sunday, January 8th from 2pm to 6pm and will be held at Fern & Robyyan's.

      2506 W Morse Ave.
      773-764-1920

      If you have a job for 12th Night or would like to volunteer for one, please plan on attending the gathering. If you are unable to attend please email a status report to of the autocrat.

      We will be finalizing plans for the day's activities and prep work for the event.

      Please remember to bring your check for pre-reg for site.

      If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

      Hope to see you there!

      Phebe
    • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2012
        Thank you for the Information PJ,

        Are we Pre-paying at the 10 dollar rate if we bring our Checks on Sunday?

        Thank you,

        Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton
        Protege to Master Etienne le Couteau des Roches, OP

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 6, 2012
            Thank you,