Attn: job seekers

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      This is from another list I moderate--thought there was a chance someone on this lis might be interested--you mostly all know the facility:

      Employment Opportunity
      The Center Seeks an Events and Operations Manager.
      This position is responsible for generating revenue growth and ensuring service excellence across the Center's bar, rental, ballroom and event-related operations.
      For the full job description, click the link below.

      Job Description

      http://www.irish-american.org/index.php?view=article&catid=31&id=225%3Ajob-opportunity&format=pdf&option=com_content&Itemid=100156