attn TreeGirtSea-ers...

  • Ardena6
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      Hello from Crash Space Coordinator for TreeGirtSea Twelfth Night 2011.
      What I need from my Fellow Tree-Girt Sea folks: Availability of Crash Space (if any), location, contact information, what accommodations are available (Bed, Couch, sleeping bag on the floor, etc) Pets .. what kind and how many ( in case of allergies) smoking or non smoking... the usual stuff.. Also, any one wishing to keep private their crash arrangements, please let me know that as well. Also, proximity to the event site would be helpful
      Thanks for your time
      In service to the Dream;
      Lady Ardena Wildflower
      Crash Coordinator