Off Topic: Volunteers Needed for Halloween Event

  • Y.Kitsune
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2010
      Greetings to the List,

      Please forgive my off topic post, and any cross-posting of this you may
      receive. In our modern lives THL Kuji and I are working with the nice
      people at Stonehouse Park to host a Victorian themed, Halloween event
      open to the general public. If Stonehouse Park sounds familiar to you,
      it was the event site for this year's "Fox Hunt". Dates of the event are
      October 22, 23 & 24.

      The purpose of my post, we need volunteers to fill general and acting
      positions in order to create a successful 1st year event. If you, or
      someone you know, would be interested in participating please visit the
      link below and contact us via the email listed on the flier for further
      details.

      http://www.windycitywizard.com/allhallowsvolunteers.pdf

      --
      Kashiko,