TGS Meeting Agenda for September 19th

  • PJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2010
      I apologize for the delay in putting sending out the agendas late. Thank you Nadezda for reminding me we do have a meeting this week

      If you would like to add an item to the agenda please let me know prior to Noon, Friday, September 17th.

      We will meet at 6:00pm for potluck followed by the TGS meeting at 7:00pm.

      Meeting Location:
      Congregational Church of Jefferson Park
      5320 West Giddings
      Chicago IL 60630