Notes for TGS Meeting November 15th

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2009
      Yes, they are late, because I never got any from my note-taker and I refuse to call-out/hound people for something like this, since I assume that if I didn't get them/they didn't go to the list you simply don't have time, and my hounding won't help.
      I would like to point out that part of the reason I've been asking other people to take notes, aside from allowing me to more fully participate in the meeting, is to allow people to 'show off' reporting skills. This after all is the only real requirement of a seneschal, and we are of course looking for my replacement for May.
      -Nadezda

      Notes for TGS Meeting November 15th

      A&S Report (Kevie): There is a tentative plan to have the next Ayreton Arts Academie in February.
      Chronicler (Craig): The next issue will come out in February, and the deadline will be end of January.
      Exchequer (Margaret): we're in good shape financially.
      Persuivant (Rob): Nothing new since last report
      Knights marshal(Laurie): There have been new people at fighter practices, which continue on Sundays at Ida Noyes.
      Rapier (Kevie): Practices continue to be held Tuesday evenings 6:30p to 9p at the Glenbrook North High School.

      12th Night update: we need servers and dishwashers. Updates like class list, merchant list, etc are needed for the
      web-site. We will supply (blue) tape for anyone wishing to hang banners in the hall. TGS will be splitting the cost
      of the extra rental at Ida Noyes for Sunday, as it is an extension of the event. The A&S room will be open 10-4,
      a concert will be held 4:30-5:30.

      Incipient Baronial update: Next meeting will be hosted by Rokkehealden, Sunday December 13, 2009 at 6:00 PM at
      Molly Malone's Irish Pub, 7652 Madison Street, Forest Park, IL 60130,p. 708.366.8073
      This is -NOT- a potluck. If you wish to eat there, please arrive a little early.
      Also, both our arms and name have now been approved. Anyone wishing to write a letter of recommendation to be included in
      the transition packet should forward it on to Master Philip White, (Craig Shupee) at philipwhite@....

      Other: Boreshead Dec 5th, Youth Boffer Symposium December 12th.

      The December 20th meeting will be our last official meeting before the 12th Night event. There will however be a prep party/meeting on January 3 at Fern & Robyyans: 2506 W. Morse Ave. 60645 773-764-1920

      As always please feel free to cite any omissions to the list.