40-Year/Coronation potluck dessert revel

  • Ayreton Chronicler
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2009
      Posted on behalf of Lady Tacit.

      -Ayreton Chronicler

      Greetings to our glorious populace!

      Our 40-Year Celebration/ Coronation event is coming up in less than three weeks.  At the end of what will no doubt be a day of wonderful experiences, there will also be a potluck dessert revel—a perfect opportunity to contribute, if you aren’t already, or a great way to show off a favorite dessert.

      If you would like to contribute something to the dessert revel, please contact me offlist at snhagge <at> yahoo <dot> com.  Period and/or seasonal recipes are greatly appreciated, but not required.

      Thank you!
      --Tacit Darby