Party at Glass shop

  • Tom Scrip
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2009
      Party at the glass shop Saturday 08-15-09, Burges and beer social. $10.00 at the door. glass blowing demos till 9:00pm

      Aethelwulf
    • Judith Epstein
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2009
        I can't go anywhere Saturday till after 9:10 PM, so I'll miss out on
        this. Someone please take loads of pictures! And is anyone planning to
        do a detailed write-up of the glass blowing demonstration?

        Judith / no SCA name yet