Lapidary Museum pass, Elmhurst, IL

  • Amy W
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2009
      Hey folks: Any one interested in a free pass for up to six persons to the "LIzzadro Museum of Lapidary Art" in Elmhurst, IL ? It  does not have an expiration date. Take a group of SCAdians and enjoy the Rocks, Gems, and Minerals. A) I personally don't have a a vehicle to get there, and B) my summer is shrinking rapidly!) any one interested message me off list or call me at 773-764-8698.. Yours, Ardena (Amy W)

      "Respect the Unexpected"
                          Anonymous